17 years since its reintroduction to North America, the tree is currently doing well here and in locations around the world. Fossil evidence indicates that the Empress is native to North America.
- The Empress tree is a very fast growing premium hard wood tree.
- Yielding, long, knot free, air dryable, honey coloured premium hardwood
- 10ft of growth in the 1st year
- 10+ years=15-20 in. dia. trunk, in long lengths
- Regrows from the stump up to 7 times
- The huge leaves consume large quantities of carbon dioxide/carbon
- Does well in grow zones 6 and above
- Is not bio-engineered
- Is not invasive, the seed pods are sterile
- Does NOT have any of the invasive traits of the Tomentosa/Princess, the black sheep of the Paulownia tree family
Green for the environment, and green for the balance sheet